We provide computer network security assessment for businesses in our service area, including New Jersey, New York metro region.
The goal of this assessment, (also known as a security audit or security review), is to ensure that necessary controls are integrated into the design and integration of a network. A properly completed security assessment should provide documentation outlining any security gaps between design and approved corporate security policies.
A complete Computer Network Security Assessment should not be confused with a Free Consultation. Think of this analogy: a doctor can offer you a free consultation, where you can discuss your concerns, ask questions, and get a feedback from the doctor. However, in order for the doctor to take you on as a patient to be treated, doctor will require a complete physical examination, and a range of lab work before delivering a diagnosis and only then continuing on with ongoing care.
In order to provide you best possible care, a professional IT services company should run a COMPLETE assessment – not just a quickie questionnaire like some other organizations do to get your attention. After your assessment is complete, and we discus results with you in person, you may choose to sign on with our services (and get your assessment reimbursed), or use results of an assessment to discuss your options with another provider, should you seek a second opinion.
Make sure your business computer network security is not compromised – give us a call today at 201-493-1414.
Not ready for an assessment yet? Request a Free Consultation to start a dialog today –>>.
Performing a security assessment can help an organization in three ways:
- organization’s management can decide to cancel the project in it’s current state,
- allocate the necessary resources to correct the security gaps, or
- accept the risk based on an informed risk versus reward analysis.
You may feel that your organization is secure from theft, viruses, hackers, or malicious employees, but if you have not ever performed a professional IT security risk assessment on your network environment, you cannot be certain that your company is safe. At the end of the day, your data – and your entire company – may be at risk.
Is your mission-critical application running on vulnerable server? Are your employees download questionable software? If you had lost your computers tomorrow, would you stay in business?
Understanding where your risks exist, and the best way to control them is critical to your business. Most organizations rely on IT security experts to assess their networks and computer systems on a regular basis. It is a good practice to make a yearly risk assessment.
- Internal Network Risk Assessment
- External Network Risk Assessment
- Internet Penetration Test
- Mobile Device Risk Assessment
- Firewall Penetration Test
- Database Risk Assessment
We can help you by performing a risk assessment, and protect your business further from:
- Critical Business Data Leaks
- Data And Systems Vulnerabilities
- Risks From Misconfigured Firewalls
- Computer Viruses and Malicious Applications (Malware)
- Intellectual Property Violations (Pirated Software) and associated liabilities
- Mobile Device Risks and Data Loss
- Social Media Risks
- User Permissions Violations
- Privacy Vulnerabilities
Security Assessment Report
A professional Security Assessment Report should include the following information:
- Introduction and a background information
- Executive and management summary
- Assessment scope and objectives
- Assumptions and limitations
- Methods and assessment tools used
- Current environment or system description with network diagrams
- Security requirements
- Summary of findings and recommendations
- The general control review result
- The vulnerability test results
- Risk assessment results and analysis
- Recommended safeguards
We have been providing quality IT support to companies in New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and surrounding area since 1996. If you need a security assessment or any IT services for your business computer network security – please give us a call at 201-493-1414. Your network will thank you!