We are looking forward to helping you and your business in achieving your IT goals. One of our IT specialists will be reaching out to your shortly.
We’d like to thank you for your interest in our services. Here are some free materials you may find useful right away!
Instant access to this free report – share with your colleagues, too!
Because cybersecurity is super important, here are the latest IT Security Tips
- Alert: Fake GoDaddy emails that may result in computer virus or phishing attempt [screenshots] - Sometimes phishing and other malicious emails come into your mailbox looking very legitimate. These screenshots would show you how to spot a fake GoDaddy email. We live in a fast-paced world and often scan through information without giving it a second thought. Criminals know that and use social engineering methods to trick you into trusting […]
- Your SMB Must Have a Complete IT Security Action Plan. Here is Why and How. - The Internet as great as it is can ruin the viability of your IT, and destroy or disturb your business operations. Why? PROBLEM: Cyber attacks and computer viruses are becoming increasingly fierce, sophisticated and destructive. Hackers and cybercriminals from inside and outside the U.S are a constant threat to an organization’s IT and communications infrastructure. […]
- Alarming Pop-ups: how to handle a browser hijacking - When browsing various website on the Internet, you might come across pop-ups – a common occurrence, and frankly, a nuisance. Some pop-ups are the sales chat window, some are advertisements. But there are also other, malicious types: false ads and scareware – the type that announces that “your system is infected” or “missing a critical component”, proclaiming a […]
- How to Enable Pop-up Blocker (tips for major browsers) - Wouldn’t it be great if there was just one button to click on when you need block annoying or sometimes malicious ads in your browser? In real life, we need to take several steps to do so. Don’t worry – if you use our simple step-by-step instructions for enabling pop-up blocker for major browsers the process […]
- Is your computer safe from WannaCry Ransomware? 9 tips to apply now. - As WannaCry Ransomware – a computer virus, malicious piece of software that restricts access to user files on a computer and displays demands for ransom payments to unlock access or restore files – claimed over 200,000 victims in 150 countries over this weekend, authorities and cybersecurity professionals warn of a growing fallout in the next […]
- How to protect your Google account from fraudulent Google Docs access - We are used to getting links in our email, and even with new cybersecurity threats coming out every day, we still fall victim to social engineering tricks used by malicious entities. Emails containing links and attachments, especially coming from someone we know still pick our interest and overwrite our sense of self-preservation. Imagine getting an […]
- Reminder Tips to Spot Phishing Emails and Limit the Fallout - Have you ever received an email that appeared suspicious or questioned where it came from? All it takes is one person opening a suspicious email, clicking a malicious link, or downloading an attachment to cause serious damage to your computer infrastructure and affect your business. Attacks like these are called “phishing” and are typically spread […]
- What to do when you are targeted by the “Yes” call scam - The FCC says in a March 27 alert that the scam centers on tricking victims into saying the word “yes,” which scammers record for later use in identity theft or fraud, including phony utility or credit card charges. “Can you hear me” Scam Did you ever receive a call from a perky voce that starts off with […]
- It’s 10 PM. Do You Know Where Your Laptops Are? - This obviously isn’t an original expression. It originates from the question, “It’s 10 PM. Do you know where your children are?” This ominous question dates back to 1967 when it was presented on television just prior to the local news. At that time, new curfew laws had gone into effect in several cities across the […]
- Is Your Antivirus Protection Up to Security Standards? Check these 4 Major Areas - When people think of antivirus protection, the area that comes to mind is the personal computer, being obvious. Most often, people tend to forget that they access company data not just from their desktop workstation, and that data resides in more than one location. Here are 3 major areas of antivirus protection Which areas need to have […]
- Actionable Guide to Email Security for Small Business - Whether you like it or not, email is commonplace in the business world. With the ubiquity of emails comes a hoard of attacks to gain access to confidential information. According to the Center for Strategic and International Studies, cyber-attacks on organizations with 250 or fewer employees cost, on average, $188,000 per successful attack. The attack […]
- How SMBs in New York and New Jersey Implement U.S. Secret Service IT Recommendations - Increasingly, small and medium business (SMBs) are becoming victims of cyber-crime. According to the FBI, cyber intrusions are becoming more commonplace, more dangerous, and more sophisticated. Fraudsters and identity thieves are targeting companies and their employees’ sensitive corporate and personal data. New York and New Jersey, working with the federal government, were forerunners in ramping […]
- Yahoo breach – forged cookies allowed access to user accounts: what should you do? - You probably remember the incidents of Yahoo data breach that span in the course of several years. To refresh your memory about one of the largest cybersecurity breaches EVER you did NOT know about [Yahoo]: at least 500 million user accounts have been stolen and sold at least three times, including once to some state-sponsored actor. […]
- Don’t be the hacker’s Valentine! Watch out for bad ads. - Bad ads have a higher probability of being visible to you during holidays, such as Valentine day – when people are looking for presents, bargain deals or ideas for a romantic gateway or dinner out. I am not talking about unethical advertising that pushes bad products, but about ads that may lead to cybersecurity breaches. You may […]
- How to implement Endpoint Security for Small Business [11 Tips] - In IT, endpoint security refers to a methodology of protecting the business network when accessed through such remote devices. In the last few years, IT industry’s focus had shifted from a perimeter network security to an endpoint and data security solutions. Network security solutions are important but not flawless, and businesses need to start additionally […]