Apple’s iWork apps have been praised for their look and feel. Many people actually prefer Quickoffice Pro HD for iPad. It presents a clean, professional interface, and fully integrates cloud synchronization with Google Docs. Quickoffice Pro HD is the essential Microsoft® office productivity tool for your iPad, and it’s intuitive and interactive interface makes working fun.
New updates include added ability to share files on Facebook, Twitter, LinkediIn and Yammer; and accessing and storing files using Evernote and Catch.
- High-Definition Experience – most elegant viewing experience yet to create an incredible high-definition iPad experience.
- Advanced Touch Control– SmartTouch™ technology helps to navigate and manage your files with advanced for better productivity.
- Power-Edit Mode – multi-edit toolbox enables you to quickly format text, numbers, colors, paragraphs, backgrounds and cells, minus the multiple menus.
- Single-Screen Viewing – experience the most intuitive way to navigate horizontally, vertically and through your folders and files.
- Cloud Compatibility –
- Apple’s Best Selling Apps of 2009
- Best Business Application – CTIA Wireless 2009
- Best App for Editing Office Documents – O’Reilly App Smackdown
- Editor’s Choice for Mobile Office Suite – iPhone Life Magazine
- Top App Awards 2010 – FierceMobileContent
- Best of Show Winner – Macworld 2010
- Apple iTunes Rewind – Top Business iPad App 2010
- Andrew Seybold Choice Awards – Most Innovative Mobile Application 2011
I am sure it is only a matter of time before it receives another award in 2012.
In Addition to iPad tools, there are also iPhone apps for documents management
Quickoffice Connect Mobile Suite is an iPhone application and an online service that allows busy entrepreneurs to access their Microsoft Office Productivity Suite. You can open and share documents, spreadsheets or any other data in the Microsoft Office. You can get your files you need from the cloud using integrated access to remote services like Box.net, Huddle, SugarSync, MobileMe, Dropbox and Google® Docs.