Hosted Exchange unlocks all of the features and functionality of Outlook®. They were made for each other.
Microsoft Exchange is the perfect companion to Outlook 2010 because it unlocks the personal information management (PIM) and workflow management tools that make Outlook the most used email client.
- Manage multiple email accounts to check and send email for other Exchange accounts, Hotmail, Gmail, and more with Outlook
- Contact lists with the option of viewing recent emails, attachments, scheduled meetings, and even social networking activity of a contact entry
- Conversation view lets you see all related sent or received emails with the same subject line so you can track a conversation from start to finish with one click
- At-a-glance viewing of free/busy time, shared calendars, and calendar delegation make scheduling meetings and resources easier than ever
- Shared and personal task lists to keep track of project progress through completion
- View attachments even if you don’t have the installed software with web-ready document viewing
Not Using Outlook?
Alternative Mail Clients
With Microsoft Exchange, you can access mail through Entourage®, Thunderbird®, Mac® Mail, or any other POP or IMAP desktop software.