IBASE Technology Inc., (an Associate Member of the Intel® Intelligent Systems Alliance, a community of communications and embedded developers and solution providers and a manufacturer of industrial motherboards and embedded systems) released its latest IB895, a 3.5” disk-size SBC integrated with the Intel® Atom™ D2550/N2600 processor( 1.86GHz, 1MB cache/1.6GHz, 1MB cache) and Intel® CG82NM10 PCH chipset. It is suitable for a wide range of applications in factory automation. Intel Atom processor makes IB895 single-board computer not only environmentally friendly, but also energy efficient.
- Onboard Intel® Atom™ D2550 / N2600 processor
- 1x DDR3 SO-DIMM, Max. 4GB
- iSMART – for EuP/ErP power saving, auto-scheduler and power resume
- Supports DVI and LVDS
- 2x Intel 82583V PCI-E Gigabit LAN
- 6x USB 2.0, 4x COM, 2x SATA II
- Watchdog timer, digital I/O, mSATA
Mechanical and Environmental:
- Dimensions: 102mm x 147mm (4“ x 5.8“)
- Max. Power Requiremen:t TBC
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~60°C
- Storage Temperatur:e -20°C~80°C
- Relative Humidity: 10% ~ 90% (non-condensing)
The announcement came on September 11, 2012 in an news release from Sunnyvale, CA. For more information, please visit the source: www.ibase-usa.com.