The Omnibus Final Rule took effect on January 17th 2013, setting September 23rd as a deadline for regulations compliance.
Not all medical practices are ready. With only 2 months left until the compliance due date, it is critical to review your Practice’s processes to analyze compliance readiness and to ensure the new HIPAA and HITECH rules and regulations have been satisfied by your Medical Practice.
- Does your Practice lack a HIPAA compliance plan?
- If you have a plan, is it outdated?
- Do you rely on your computer network to run your Practice?
- Are you concerned with security of your EMR/EPHI data?
- Do you want to learn how to get fully compliant and to avoid penalties?
If you answered YES to at least one question, powersolution can help.
Our team of highly skilled, reliable IT professionals has been working with New Jersey area Medical Practices and Healthcare Providers, assisting with HIPAA and HITECH compliance efforts.
Not sure where to start? Call our office at 201-493-1414 today to find out more.
Our IT Solutions for Doctors Office: Overview
- Managed IT Support Services – 24/7/365 remote monitoring
- IT Service Plans – onsite, remote and virtual computer network tech support
- Hardware and Software management and upgrades
- Virus, spyware and security protection for your computers and servers
- Complete support and solutions for your practice
- HIPAA/HITECH Compliance and Tech Support services
Give us a call now at 201-493-1414 – your Computer Network will thank you!
If you are located in New Jersey or NJ NY area, and are looking for Managed IT services and Computer Support for your Medical Practice – look no further: we are here to provide your medical practice with reliable IT Support.