Today, we access information and people from around the world in an instant. Groundbreaking technologies have opened the door to innovations in every field of human endeavor, delivering new opportunity, convenience, and value to our lives.
Since its founding in 1975, Microsoft has been a leader in groundbreaking technology, opening the door to innovations, delivering new opportunity, convenience and value to its clients worldwide. As a reflection of that role, Microsoft is dedicated to ensuring a high level of satisfaction among our customers and partners is a core component of our business. Customer and Partner Experience (CPE) is important to Microsoft – because it is important to us – its partners – and our clients.
Microsoft services offer great potential to serve our customers.
Clients benefit from our expertise in these Microsoft solutions:
- Microsoft Business Solutions: A portfolio of Microsoft Dynamics products and services, as well as Microsoft Health Solutions.
- Microsoft Office Division: Productivity products and services, including Office, Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, Project, Visio, and Microsoft’s speech technology investments.
- Windows & Windows Live Division: All Windows businesses, including Windows, Windows Live and Internet Explorer.
- Online Services Division: Microsoft’s, search, portal, advertising and personal communications services, including online information offerings such as Bing and the MSN portals and channels.
- Server and Tools Business: Microsoft infrastructure software, developer tools and cloud platform, including products such as Windows Server, SQL Server, Visual Studio, System Center and the Windows Azure Platform.