Not only end-of-life for Windows XP support means the end of helpdesk support, but also the end of automatic updates that protect your PCs and server, and end of Microsoft Security Essentials for XP. If you continue to use Windows XP, your computer will still work but it might become more vulnerable to new security risks and viruses, and you will be experiencing that growing numbers of applications and devices may no longer be compatible with Windows XP, affecting your system’s and apps interoperability. (Interoperability is a great benefit of psWorkplace Cloud Solution). Microsoft told you to change your OS – but maybe you should change your game instead!
There is a better way – move to the cloud.
Move your business to the cloud with psWorkplace Cloud Solution, using your existing devices while giving your team access to applications and files from anywhere.
- Work from anywhere — Access your business apps and files anywhere, anytime.
- Connect from any device — Cloud Workspace works from your laptop, your tablet and your phone
- Get access to more than 600 business applications.
- Keep track of your files — Know who’s accessing what, and from where.
- Stay secure — Continuous monitoring, backup, and disaster recovery keep your business running 24/7.
Are you keeping your business data safe?
If you have any questions or need assistance, give us a call at 888-394-1414 – your computer network will thank you!