powersolution can help you take control of your IT and stop depending on unreliable IT service. Is your company stuck with an IT services provider which isn’t meeting your business process needs?
You are not alone. There are many small businesses that felt they were being held hostage to the inadequate tech support of unreliable IT service. Perhaps that is how you feel, too.
- Your computer network and server experience downtime.
- Your IT support company has poor response times.
- You feel that you cannot trust your data to your tech support.
- Your IT support company does not provide documentation of your businesses IT .assets and processes.
- You have no access to your mission-critical systems.
- Tech support technicians have poor work ethics.
- The service providers talk over your head.
- You get unexpected and vague invoices.
- The issues that you continuously pay to be fixed are still lingering in your network.
We have a method to a breakaway process. We can help you to minimize a fallout damage, especially if your current, bad IT company is unresponsive or potentially harmful.
- Assessment and audit of the network and IT resources.
- System and network audit of remote access.
- Blocking of previously employed staff or IT support company employees.
- Recovery of systems accounts logins.
- Documentation of all systems.
- Data recovery (if necessary).
- Verification of proper setup, which may include Data Recovery and Business Continuity plan.
- Stable, secure, and reliable computer network.
- Data protection.
- Control of your IT environment.
- Reliable, professional service.
- Fast response time.
- Proactive service measures.
- Predictable bills.
- Increased productivity.
It is not easy to walk away from the provider you feel you must depend on. It is even more difficult when you cannot trust them with your data or business process. Perhaps you are afraid that there will be a bad fallout if you “cross” your current unreliable IT support provider. But it does not mean you have to put up with bad IT.
How can you engage in a breakaway process? Should you? Absolutely!
You have the right to have your business needs being taken care of.
Perhaps we can be of help: powersolution.com is an award winning Managed Services provider, with focus on the needs of small to medium size businesses in New Jersey, New York and North Carolina regions.
If you need to break free from a bad, unreliable IT support provider, and if you are not sure where to start – give us a call. We will provide you with a consultation, guide you through this process to minimize the impact of the breakaway on your business, and of course, we will keep it confidential.